Utility of $fLIBERO Trading Fees
Placement and Utility of $fLIBERO Trading Fees:
- 1.Buy Trading Fees: 5% - FIT (fLibero Insurance Treasury). 4% - Liquidity Sustain. 3% - Marketing & Development Treasury. 2% burn to Black Hole (Dead Address). 2% USDC for xFLIBERO Bank passive income stakers.
- 2.Sell Trading Fees: 9% - FIT (fLibero Insurance Treasury). 4% - Liquidity Sustain. 5% - Marketing & Development. 2% burn to Black Hole (Dead Address). 5% USDC for xFLIBERO Bank passive income stakers.
- 5% of the buy and 9% of the sales fees is directed to the FIT (FLibero Insurance Treasury) which helps sustain and back the Staking Rewards provided by the Positive Rebase.
- 4% of the buy and 4% of the sales of the trading fees goes to backing the liquidity of the fLIBERO/FTM pair on SpookySwap ensuring an ever-increasing collateral value of $fLIBERO.
- 3% of the buys and 5% of the sales go to the Marketing & Development treasury which provides a marketing budget for fLibero and funds new project and product development.
- 2% of the buy & sale burn to Black Hole (Dead Address).
- 2% buy and 5% sale convert to USDC and distribute to Libero Bank stakers. So the people who leave give to the people who stay and the people who stay longer get the bigger rewards.